Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Recipe of the Week - YUMMO


I thought it would be fun to put a Recipe of the Week in my blog. All of these recipes are ones that my family and I have tried and loved!! Many of them are Weight Watcher Friendly!! Please take a minute to leave me a comment if you tried my recipe and if you and your family liked it!!


LIL' CHEDDAR MEATLOAF MUFFINS
WW Points Per Serving: 6
Servings 8
Preheat oven 350 degrees
1 lb Extra Lean Ground Beef
1/2 c. Chopped Onion
1 Egg
3/4 c Nonfat Milk
1 c Fat Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 c Quick Cooking Oats
1 tsp Salt
Topping:
2/3 c Reduced Calorie Ketchup
1/2 c Brown Sugar
1 1/2 tsp Mustard
In bowl, beat egg and milk. Stir in cheese, oats, onion and salt. Add beef & mix well. Shape into 8 loaves or muffins. Place in a greased muffin or mini loaf pan. Combine ketchup, brown sugar and mustard and spoon over loaves. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.

No comments: